TedCruz2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of TedCruz2016 on your social bookmarking website

First Post.

Go down

First Post.  Empty First Post.

Post by sistercruz Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Welcome. If you're stopping in it's probably because you're determined to see Sen Ted Cruz get the nomination for the Rep ticket and win the Presidency in 2016. Good! That's why I'm here too.
For now i have to add some topics and change out the emoticons.They're lame but given about 1/2 hr to an hour i can have those all changed out.
Will add some categories and we can get the topics going. All aimed at getting Cruz elected.You can join and start posting if you like. Fine with me. Am looking for an administrator or 2 to manage the forum.
Outside of this there may or may not be a few 'tweaks' to do.Hopefully we don't have any issues.If that's the case no 'tweaks' will be neccesary and we can just roll along.
I should have the categories set up by tonight and a few topics thrown in to get things started.As i said,if you have something to say put it in the General Discussion for now. You don't have to wait.Introduce yourself and if you have something to say,SUPER! Ted's the people's choice.With both sides of the aisle going after him it's going to take every one of us to 'get er done.' Seriously. The establishment always has the money and the people. We have to out do and out think them.
sistercruz
Admin

http://tedcruz2016.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum